I’m Lyn and I’m so excited you’ve found me here.
I believe magic is everywhere and we can all benefit from tapping into the divine feminine to make our lives better.
That’s what witchcraft is all about…. thinking outside of the box, considering the possibility that there’s more to this life than what our five-senses tell us, and to bring back ancient feminine wisdom into our modern world.
To me, being a witch is about finding your inner magic sparkle and walking your soul-path.
Lyn Thurman is a writer, blogger, crafter, and lover of the magical, paranormal, and unexplainables. She believes there’s more to life than meets the eye and that everyone can easily add a touch of magic to their lives.
Lyn currently lives in the south of England, near the sea, with her family and a ridiculous amount of tarot decks.
Soul Path Tribe
Lyn is the founder of the Soul Path Tribe. A membership site dedicated to making positive life changes with the aid of your inner goddess and adding a little magic along the way.
Soul Path Workbook 2013
365 Tips for Living a Magickal Life
10 Legends of Warrior Goddesses
Tarot and Law of Attraction: Change Your Life in 7 Cards
A Witch’s Guide to Spring Cleaning
Ocean Oracle (DIY Divination Kit)
Alternative Healing Qualifications & Certificates
- Diploma in Hypnosis
- Certificates in EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
- Certificate in Rohun Therapy
- Reiki Master Certificate
- Life Coaching
- Swedish Massage
- Various business & IT qualifications to degree level.
- Spirit & Destiny Magazine – July 2011
- Guest @Cathie’s Distant Echos Radio Show – Spiritual Magick on a Budget
- Guest @Cathie’s Distant Echos Radio Show – Spiritual Magick and Pagan Parenting
- Guest @Cathie’s Distant Echos Radio Show – Magick, Myths, and Misconceptions