Discover how to write blog posts or articles, soulfully
The Write Elements is a four-week self-study writing course. Learn the elements of writing blog posts or articles that you love to write and your audience craves to read.
You want to write articles or blog posts but you’re stuck.
You want to be heartfelt, authentic and get your message or story out into the world in a way that feels good. Soulful. In alignment.
Perhaps you’re not confident in writing for the web or maybe you are still having flashbacks to English lessons in high school. Or you could be facing the dreaded writer’s block. Let’s fix that.
Let me introduce The Write Elements
The Write Elements is a four-week online writing course that will guide you through the elements of writing little soul stories (aka blog posts, newsletters and articles).
You will learn how to use the elements to find inspiration (fire), plot & plan (air), let heartfelt words flow (water), and craft your copy in a way your readers will love (earth).
The pre-course workbook Spirit explores the spirit behind your desire to write and will help you clarify your writing process.
Throughout the 4-weeks, you’ll create authentic blog posts to populate your website or blog.
In the final week, you will write an article ready for submission to a high traffic magazine website such as Tiny Buddha. Huzzah!
You’re a good fit if:
- You want to fall in love with writing little soul stories again (aka blog posts, newsletters and articles).
- You’ve been toying with the idea of blogging or writing but you don’t know where to begin and you’d like guidance on how to kick off and keep rolling.
- You don’t want to be told how to write but you need a course that lets you explore the elements of writing authentic, heartfelt copy without it feeling like being back in school (yes, it really could be fun too).
- You feel blocked and you want to get unstuck.
- Your spirit has been dropping massive hints that it’s time to be a writer. And here’s another clue you’re heading in the right direction.
- You prefer to work a little woo-woo with your words.
- You want confidence to send your articles to high-traffic websites for their consideration.
The Write Elements online writing course answers a deep need for good words
The digital age has brought with it opportunities for anyone with an internet connection to write to a global audience. It’s the perfect time for writers to write as there is an audience waiting for the next blog post, newsletter or article. It sounds so easy….. you open a blank page and type.
But for people, like you, that want their words to be more than just characters glued together on a screen, it can be a daunting process.
You need to feel inspired and passionate about your writing yet finding that spark seems elusive.
You wish to structure your writing in a way that flows naturally but planning leads you to writer’s block.
You desire your words to be heartfelt and authentic but you don’t know how to let them flow.
You want to present your writing in a way your readers will love to read but you haven’t yet pushed the right connection-button.
This is what I deliver to you
- A pre-course workbook, Spirit, for you to gain clarity on your desire to write.
- Four weekly workbooks delivered by email.
- Assignments each week for you to strengthen your writing skills.
- Feedback on your assignments.
- Practical support to get your finished article ready for submission to Tiny Buddha or similar.
- Unlimited email access to me during your Write Elements course and for one month after.
In the weekly workbooks you’ll:
- Find Clarity with Spirit in the pre-course workbook.
- Get All Fired Up in week 1.
Woo your Muse, find your inspiration and fuel your writing passion with the fire element.
- Air Out Ideas in week 2.
Brainstorm, ponder and plot your ideas with the air element.
- Flow from the Heart in week 3.
Discover your authentic voice and tap into words from the heart with the water element.
- Build the Story in week 4.
Pull it all together and craft your story with the earth element.
You don’t need any special writing skills or equipment. You do need an email account so I can send you weekly workbooks.
You have unlimited email access to me for the duration of the course plus a month afterwards. I’m here to support your writing journey by offering advice, give feedback and edit assignments related to The Write Elements.
Ready? You’re only minutes away from the next step in your writer’s journey. How exciting!
3 easy steps to get started
Click the ‘order now‘ button below to submit your payment. Payment is through PayPal so you can be confident your details are safe and secure.
After you submit your payment, you’ll receive a welcome email from me. You should receive the email within a couple of hours so keep a lookout in your inbox. Sometimes, emails end up in spam so check there too.
In the welcome email, there’s a link to follow. You need to enter a few details and then watch your inbox for your workbooks to arrive. You will receive the pre-course workbook, Spirit, and the first week straight away.
I’m a writer: a priestess of the pen and a storyteller of the spirit.
My book The Inner Goddess Revolution was snapped up by OBooks and it hit the bookshelves in March 2015. I self-published my second book, Goddess Rising, in March 2017.
For as long as I can remember, the written word has been a foundation block to my very being. I’m addicted to books and find the happy-flow of the universe when I have a pen in my hand or my fingers touching a keyboard.
My work has been featured in ezines and print magazines. I worked for almost 3 years as a freelance news and content editor, and as a writer, I’ve been hired to write on subjects as diverse as reflexology to credit cards (the credit card gig was a serious snoozer). I co-founded my own online magazine and I’ve been blogging for over a decade. I ♥ words.
Praise for The Write Elements
“You inspired me to join NaNoWriMo this November. Thank you Lyn Thurman” ~ Natalie E.
“I’m so sad to see it end. Thank you for this wonderful opportunity.” ~ Nicky D.